[TYPO3-translators] German Team - pls add me

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Fri Sep 2 20:02:38 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

thx.

I held a "preliminary" version some weeks ago at the munich TYPO3 user
group. Many question arised there, esp. concerning extension
development. Many things were going since then. So main session will be
probably more about technical stuff then about motivation.

Maybe I / we should have a second session like "Getting Your Hands dirty
with translate.typo3.org".

What do you think?

Cheers,
Marcus