[TYPO3-translators] Missing labels translations (it exists in Pootle)

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Mon Oct 10 11:00:05 CEST 2011

ellou'

There is some problem I cannot solve any way... We have translated lot
of stuff, but sometimes translated labels are empty in typo3conf/l10n/pl
folder.

For an example, label menu_language_packges translated since many
weeks/monts (
http://translation.typo3.org/pl/TYPO3.TYPO3.core.em/language/locallang.xlf/translate/
)

but in XLF it remains:

    <trans-unit id="menu_language_packges">
       <source>Language Packages</source>
       <target></target></trans-unit>

and in XML:

    <label index="menu_language_packges" />

I was purging typo3temp/*-l10n-pl.zip and even typo3conf/l10n/pl/* and
updated translations many times, with no results.

Why there is such situation. Unfortunately, there is many places in BE,
where Polish labels are empty, although they are translated, accepted,
etc. for long time.

Greetings Marcus

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff