[TYPO3-translators] Cant add italian, slovenian and chinese language to powermail

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Wed Nov 30 16:34:32 CET 2011

Now this problem is solved, a script check if all the official language
are correctly configured when we install/update an extension on the
translation server.

So no more need to do that manualy. I will launch a batch check during
the night to have all currently installed extensions available in all
languages, tonight or tomorrow