[TYPO3-translators] Cant add italian, slovenian and chinese language to powermail

Alexander Grein mail at typo3-webagentur.com
Tue Nov 29 18:16:55 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I am Alexander Grein from the powermail team.

I currently have problems to create some new languages ​​inside the powermail-extension on the translation server.

The background:
Alex Kellner (the founder of the extension) had received several translations for powermail in the past years from people all over the world.
Never heard about the translation repository (maybe it did not even exist), he integrated all of them directly into the extension.

Someday, someone (we still do not know who) created  an entry for power mail inside the old translation repository – without informing Alex K. about this. Since this day, some translations are landed there and others at Alex K. – in short: a huge mess.

Meanwhile all translations from the old translation repository has been migrated to the new translation server.

Now we want to release a new version of powermail (1.7) together with cleaning up this muddle of languages​​.

As I have noticed, there are three translations within powermail that are exist on the translation server not so far:

- Italian
- Slovenian
- Chinese

My problem now is now, that I would like to transfer the already in the extension existing translations to the translation server, but can not find any way to create these languages there!

Can anyone, who has the rights to do this, please create these for me, please?
I will include the translations itself after this, if it is possible.

Greetings

Alex