[TYPO3-translators] Can these open issues be closed?

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Fri Nov 4 17:58:07 CET 2011

Hey translators,

i checked the old issuetracker at bugs.typo3.org for translation issues.
I found some who may not anymore valid because they are very old or it
was not possible to fix them with the old translation server.

Can someone of the specified language check if the issues are still
valid and response here.

German:

Typos in German localization of ToDo list
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=69

Provide Helptexts for alt, title, longdesc fields in Image Content-element
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5259

(I searched the core, but didn't found either one of the english labels
or one of the german ones)

Latvian:

Wrong translation for "shortcut" page type
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4118

Russian:

click_here_to_register is wrong in russian translation
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15346

Italian:

Spelling of "è" (third person singular verb to be)
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7866

Regards,
Stefano