[TYPO3-translators] New extensions to install

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:57:44 CEST 2011

Hi!

François Suter wrote:
> Could you remind me what is the right procedure for moving the
> translation out of the extension without losing it?

There is a checkbox in the translation ext, which is checked by default. It
forces translations to be extracted to a separate file on save. Basically
you choose the file in the extension using llxmltranslate and just save it.
Next morning you can remove translations from the ext because they will be
in TER.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member