[TYPO3-translators] mbviralmail

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:47:49 CEST 2011

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> *mbviralmail, *
> *yag,  *
> *yag_theme_simpleviewer,*
> *yag_ttnews,*
> *yag_themepack_jquery*

Installed.

> *The German, Japanese and some other language translations are often not
> available after Extensions get updated and we would like to download the
> translations for the newest version. Is there some kind of policy how
> frequent Extensions should be updated on the translation server?*

Normally I update all extensions every two weeks. Translations in TER are
avilable every next day after translators translated something. But when
they do it – it is fully up to them because it is a volonteered job.

> *As we can only access the Thai Translation we have absolute no influence on
> how translations occure in other languages. Do you have any advice how we
> could speed up the process until the newest translations are also available
> i these languages*

There is no such way unless you pay somebody to do that in the given time
frame.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member