[TYPO3-translators] llxmltranslate, new version 2.4.1 !

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 7 04:10:19 CET 2011

Hi Patrick

We start working now with our 4 interns.

Here our first impressions.

   1. Please sort the languages a-z with their identifiers. Thanks otherwise
   it is very difficult to find your language.
   2. When you go to translate files:
      1. please sort the languages in the dropdown a-z. Actually it would be
      good if only the languages get listed which have been marked before
   3. go to export:
      1. We exported the file and there is no message where it actually
      went!
      2. When you click on the nightly status link we get Oops! This link
      appears to be broken.

Hi Patrick and yannick we are in the office to day until later about 4/5 pm
GMT+7

perhaps you get back to us and we can try to figure things out. so we can
test if Thai and Chinese is working. It looks like it is saving the
information in the right way, as we can reopen the files.

Thanks Andi and Team