[TYPO3-translators] llxmltranslate, new version 2.4.1 !

Yannick Pavard (Infoglobe.ca) ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Mon Jan 31 22:21:45 CET 2011

Hi,

We have version 2.4.1 of llxmltranslate we want you to try before
sending it to TER.

Changes since the "internal" version 2.4 :

* Label Changed: "Generated cached" becomes "Statistic page"
* New menu item: Global Statistics view
* Language: New help bubble for TYPO3 4.5

You can download a ready to use T3X for testing at :
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-llxmltranslate/documents

(sorry, you must create an account on forge for download this document)

If everything goes well, this version or 2.4.2 should be in TER at the
end of the week.

Thanks

--

Yannick Pavard / Patrick Gaumond