[TYPO3-translators] llxmltranslate announcement : New version 2.4

Yannick Pavard ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Mon Jan 17 15:36:34 CET 2011

Hello,

A new version of llxmltranslate was updated on Forge. That would be
useful if more people could help us by testing this new version.

This is update brings news features :

- Compatibility with PHP 5.3 (thanks Stefano Kowalke)
- Moved the extension after "User" modules instead of bottom and changed
to a new icon
- New option : Hide extensions in list that don't provide xml
translation files
- Missing translations always visible in “select file” menu dropdown
- Added CSS for better interface
- Log display hidden in collapsable menu
- Bigger textarea for translation.
- LLXML is now fully translatable
- Merge and Export page have their own Select Extension menu
- Module forces UTF-8 charset to diminish encoding problem (just when
using LLXML)

This version is tag 2.4

You can download a ready to use T3X for testing at :
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-llxmltranslate/documents

There are some minor problems remaining to fix:

1. Under some circumstance, the encoding of the form could display weird
characters. This doesn't affect the actual translation in the "input
fields".
2. Sometimes the selection of extension in menu (those using a
monospaced font) aren't monospaced at all.
3. CSH help doesn't show up in TYPO3 4.5

Once we setup the wiki on Forge we will add some screenshots of the
newer version.

Thanks for testing and reporting bugs to
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-llxmltranslate/issues/new

Thank you

Special thanks to Patrick Gaumond for helping me to translate this
message from french to english ;)