[TYPO3-translators] Install news extensions

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jan 17 12:23:06 CET 2011

I know nevermind - it is nuch easier to simply install it in a surrounding
they already know how to handle it than starting again a new working place.
We tried this already with realty and all stuff get stored on many different
places - actually not nice! Beside this you have to get the site up an
running first so it looks same as the other.

Andi