[TYPO3-translators] Install news extensions

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jan 17 12:07:00 CET 2011

Right but than we need to setup first an extra site again as the translators
have already access to the translation server and know how to do it there.
We will see! It would have been much much easier to do it there as the llxml
is not really integrating the translations afterwards into the extension
file ;-) something is broken I guess.

Andi