[TYPO3-translators] FW: 100% Thai Translation CORE and WEC Extensions

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jan 10 04:57:55 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry

could you please update alle extensions on the translation server to its
newest versions

i.e. templavoila is still in an older version - and others too.

another Question:

Is there a list of all system extensions for 4.5 so that our translators can
find those core extensions much easier. Many of the extensions on the
translation server are actually no more in use but making the whole thing
quite difficult to get an overview where which labels are missing.

It would be great if there would be a way to show only those extensions
which have still some labels not translated!

Thanks

Andi