[TYPO3-translators] Requesting admin access for PT_BR

Timothy Mark Brennan, Jr. timotheonb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:12:19 CET 2011

Dominique,
I sent an email requesting administrative access for the Brazilian
Translation Team files.  I sent one to this list the other day, but it
seems to not have arrived.
I still don´t have admin rights to add suggestions as final in the server.
I have tried different accessing from different hosts, different SOs and
different browsers, but I still to no avail.  I have many pending
suggestions from me and my team here in Brazil, and would need access
rights as soon as possible.
Seasons greetings,
timotheonb