[TYPO3-translators] Danish translation of ext. comments

Søren Madsen sma at adm.au.dk
Thu Nov 25 10:30:06 CET 2010

Hi Dmitry,

> Actually, this ext is already translated to Danish.
>
> For future, you can fetch translations using EM and check if the ext is
> already translated.

Huh? That's what I did, and only a few of the labels were translated - but not the same labels that were translated on the translation server when I opened them in ll-XML (!). None of the backend labels were translated eg..

Could you please explain how this is supposed to work? I thought I understood it, but this totally confuses me.

Regards,
Søren Madsen