[TYPO3-translators] 4.5 Beta1 a.k.a "Feature freeze" is coming

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Nov 9 18:43:22 CET 2010

Hi,

next week on Wednesday we will be releasing 4.5 Beta1, which will mark
the start of our "feature freeze" on 4.5. This also means that
translation work could potentially begin. I mean "potentially", because
I expect some labels to be still added after feature freeze.

The main task will be to translate the new labels we have for "pages"
and "tt_content" TCEform. We will still need a native speaker to look
over the English form, and Joey already has a set of "German"
translations which he could probably share with the German translation team.

Please "warm up your engines" and be prepared for the weeks to come to
start translating new stuff in the core. On January 2011 the 4.5.0
release will be shipping, it would be cool to have lots of translations
ready by then.

Thanks for your help and support!

Cheers,
Ernesto