[TYPO3-translators] Khmer translation

Visay Keo keo.visay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:21:42 CET 2010

Hi Dmitry,

I have created a patch for adding Khmer language to TYPO3 core and is
pending in the core list http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16258. I also
sent the patch to the core team and hope to get language integrated into
TYPO3 in the next release. And I'm wondering if it is possible for the
patch be already added to the translation server? And if I could have
access to the translation server.

I'm sure that we are the only team who are working on the translation
into Khmer at the moment. We have done a lot in translating the core and
some useful extensions. I know it was a waste of time to translate
locally but it's ok, our team can copy and paste it again to the
translation server once we get access. It is a project that we use to
promote TYPO3 in Cambodia and some other countries around, so it's good
that we already have something to show and not wait until the language
is added to TYPO3.

Thank you for your time. I'm looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Visay