[TYPO3-translators] more active module to test translations live

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Mar 29 15:37:07 CEST 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:21:14 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:
> We do not do that on the translation server for the sake of security. In
> case if there are unknown vulnerabilities, it is more secure to have
> extensions disabled. In addition every enabled extension will slow down
> each request.
>
> I would suggest that you get translations next day from TER and test
> locally.
>
> Would this be a solution?

yes Dmitry, it's what i've been always doing:)

i understand the security reasons, ok

but what about activating _all_ system ext and modules at least? (like the
standard page module for example?
maybe we can get something more to check live!

thnks

   Stefano Cecere
   krur.com - humanmedia company
   stefano.cecere at krur.com - skype: krur.com