[TYPO3-translators] Ukrainian translation of extensions | Oleg Dranitsin

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 22 09:12:08 CET 2010

Dmitry
could we please get the password for the Thai translation.

The former Thai Translator worked last in 2005  on the translation and he
has forgotten the password as he wasn't anymore working with TYPO3 since
2006!
So please send us the password so our Team can enter the data on the server
and it is accessible for the community.

We phoned to this former Translator after finding him and he told us that he
has send you already that he has forgotten the password!

Andi