[TYPO3-translators] error using llxmltranslate extension

Roel Neumann neumann at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 19 09:36:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I have two Typo3 4.3.2 sites running with the same Typo3 hoster
(mittwald.de) with different accounts.
In both sites I have the translation extension llxmltranslate installed.
In one site it is working. I installed it, activated it and that was it
:-). Very easy.

In the other site I did exactly the same with as a result this error
when I click the llXML module in the backend:

--snip

t3lib_error_Exception

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
t3lib_div::getAllFilesAndFoldersInPath() must be an array, null given,
called in /html/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 3146 and defined in
/html/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php line 3138
--snip

Anyone have an idea what can have caused this?

Greetings,
Roel Neumann