[TYPO3-translators] Georgian translation

Marko Lorentz marko.lorentz at cross-borderline.com
Sat Jan 23 07:07:50 CET 2010

Dear friends,

the Georgian translator seems to have disappeared.

- he seems not the read this forum on a regular base
   (14 days grace period is through)
- the given email address does no longer exist
- I wasn't able to find a new, valid email address
- I had my employees "ask around" in Tbilisi/Georgia:
   none of the well known web developer companies knows him

So please do whatever is neccessary in this case.
Thank you very much!

ml
--
Marko Lorentz
cross borderline holding GmbH - Berghamer Str. 11a - 83624 Otterfing