[TYPO3-translators] Translation sync to TER broken again?

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Jan 6 09:05:01 CET 2010

Hi there,

I have done quite a lot additions to translations for 'dk' over the
past days. Both for system extensions but also for other extensions
like TemplaVoila.

After waiting patiently the first night for the sync to happen I was a
bit confused that none of the translations came into my installation,
not even if I cleaned all l10n files and also the typo3conf/l10n/dk/
directory and did another update.

I read that there recently have been problems with the sync task, but
it should be fixed and working, so I added more translations and waited
another day, but only to conclude that no new translated labels makes
it from the translation server to an installation by using the update
method in the EM.

Can someone verify if it is yet again broken? I am not asking for
someone to fix it - though that would be nice also :) - just for
someone to confirm that there something is broken.

Thanks!

--
Lars Houmark