[TYPO3-translators] Brazilian Portuguese translator

Daniel Rios daniel at convergenceworks.com.br
Fri Apr 16 00:55:53 CEST 2010

Hi

I'm trying to get evolved on translating to Portuguese-Brazil. I did read
some messages from list's archives and noticed that Celso Reeks is the chief
translator for Brazilian Portuguese.
Is Celso the chief yet? Could someone help me giving the contacts?

I looked for his email address on list's archives so I could send to him
directly, but I couldn't find it. Sorry. That's why I'm using the list to
contact him.

Thanks for the attention.

--
Discípulo de Jesus Cristo