[TYPO3-translators] TYPO3-translators Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Apr 12 12:53:41 CEST 2010

Am 12.04.2010, 12:50 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Aurich
<thomas.aurich at praktica.de>:

> thanks. The problem is, that the chc_forum doesn't use locallang in XML
> but
> a PHP script. There, special chars like čšž are converted in some
> char-rubbish. If it would be a XML file I could use an editor with UTF-8.
> So, do you guys have a hint for me? Any help would be appreciated.

AFAIK they have to be converted to XML using extdeveval. I don't know, if
this can happen without the author's support to modify his extension and
also use XML files for LL.

Please don't respond to Digests, respond to the thread itself (by using
not the digest format of the list, but single mailings - or a news
reader). Thanks!

Steffen