[TYPO3-translators] main repository works, other mirrors don't

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Oct 24 12:09:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've been wondering why the translations aren't consistent - sometimes
the update brings the latest translations, sometimes not.

I did some testing now and it seems that other mirror URLs (in EM
settings) don't get updated in this translation thing, only the main
repository.

I tried to update the translations one server chosen at a time and it
was only the
"TYPO3.org Main Repository typo3.org/fileadmin/ter/" that gave the
latest translations.

Just FYI

--
With kind regards