[TYPO3-translators] TER Nightly update working?

Gianluca Nigro info at gianlucanigro.com
Mon May 25 11:53:09 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
> Hi!

Hi

> Gianluca Nigro wrote:
>> Yesterday in the morning I updated some labels in the italian version
>> of sr_feuser_register, working directly on the translation server.
>>
>> This morning I updated the translation on a site with the same
>> extension installed.
>>
>> EM marked the extension as out of date and updated it but I didn't
>> find my work in the language files (I added a missing translation, so
>> it was easy to verify).
>
> Did your translations went to the external file or to the extension's file?

In the page where I wrote the translation there is a box saying, among
other things,

Translations in specific external file:
"typo3conf/l10n/it/sr_feuser_register/it.locallang_db.xml"

So I assumed that the translation was beeing saved in the external file.

BTW how do you change the saving place of the transalation? I didn't
find a checkbox to set that.

If you can check the external file, I added the translation for the key

fe_users.status.I.5	Job seeking half time

>> As I read in older post that there have been problems in the TER
>> update process, I'd like to know if that process is working correctly
>> right now (AKA I did something wrong and/or missed something)
>>
>> I checked also the nightly update status on the translation server
>> but there were only a message about another extension repeated many
>> times.
>
> We checked the problem some time ago and found that the problem was with one particular TER mirror that did not fetch translations from the main TER. All other TER mirrors worked. We notified the owner of that mirror. The rest is out of our hands.

Ok!

Many thanks for the info and your time...

Gianluca

- --
Gianluca Nigro

Linux & Internet Consultant