[TYPO3-translators] TER Nightly update working?

Gianluca Nigro info at gianlucanigro.com
Sat May 23 08:55:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Yesterday in the morning  I updated some labels in the italian version of sr_feuser_register, working directly on the translation server.

This morning I updated the translation on a site with the same extension installed.

EM marked the extension as out of date and updated it but I didn't find my work in the language files (I added a missing translation, so it was easy to verify).

As I read in older post that there have been problems in the TER update process, I'd like to know if that process is working correctly right now (AKA I did something wrong and/or missed something)

I checked also the nightly update status on the translation server but there were only a message about another extension repeated many times.

Have a good day

Gianluca Nigro

--
Gianluca Nigro