[TYPO3-translators] Constant Editor translation ?

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Mon Jun 8 23:14:18 CEST 2009

Thanks to François Suter, I took a look at the "t3lib_tsparser_ext" class
(from v4.2 TYPO3) and discovered that the localization was already
implemented !
line :1155 : "$label=$GLOBALS['LANG']->sL($params['label']);"

I have tested that with a LLL:EXT:extensionname/locallang.xml:key.subkey
label and of course it work as well as the splitting system.

This is just a "documentation missing feature" :
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tstemplates/0.0.1/view/2/5/#id3927730

Rachel Foucard.
http://www.w-seils.com
http://www.q-seils.com