[TYPO3-translators] Ukrainian translation team

Andrii Shyshkalov shishkander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:33:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to join the Ukrainian translation team to help translating
extensions, particularly comments, ratings and tt_news, which seems to be
not translated yet. At least, according to what my typo3 installation says
after the update of translations from repository.

Concerning my abilities:

with TYPO3 I'm already 2 years. I have not committed to this project yet,
I'm willing to.

I'm a native speaker of Ukrainian and Russian (I was born in Ukraine).

Kind regards,

Andrii Shyshkalov