[TYPO3-translators] Full French translation for sr_feuser_register

Alban Cousinié alban at mind2machine.com
Thu Apr 9 10:51:12 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have juste corrected + fullfilled the french translation for
sr_feuser_register using the llxmltranslate extension (many many fields were
missing due to latest updates of the extension...).

I'd like to post the exported .ser files (here attached) to the translation
server. May I get an access to it ?

Also I am often in need to translate extensions when developping websites
for my clients, so I beleive I could contribute a few times a year on
improving French translations for some extensions.

Best regards,

Alban Cousinié

--

MIND2MACHINE SARL