[TYPO3-translators] Registering extensions for translation

Yolf yolf.typo3 at orange.fr
Fri Apr 3 10:03:34 CEST 2009

Yolf a écrit :
> Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :
>> Hi!
>>
>> yolf wrote:
>>> I would like to have the following extensions registered for
>>> translation :
>>> sav_library
>>> sav_library_extends
>>> sav_jpgraph
>>> sav_filter_abc
>>> sav_filter_selectors
>>> sav_filter_months
>>> sav_filter_pageaccess
>>
>> All extensions are imported to the translation server. Next steps for
>> French translators would be to go to each extension and extract all
>> translations to separate language files. French translators, please,
>> do that! :) Thank you!
>>
> Thanks Dmitry, French translations extracted and installed for these
> extensions. Dutch translations would probably be added soon.
Hi Dmitry,
I still have one problem with the extension sav_library :

locallang.xml is translated and can be imported
locallang_db.xml is translated and can be imported
modfunc1/locallang.xml is translated and can be imported
res/locallang_csh_flexform.xml is translated but CANNOT be imported
res/locallang_csh_kickstarter.xml is translated but CANNOT be imported

In the other extensions having a res/ directory there is no problem.

Have I done something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help