[TYPO3-translators] Message for Croatian translation team

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Sat Apr 4 13:47:46 CEST 2009

On 2009-02-26 15:56:38 +0100, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org> said:

> Hi!
>
> toni wrote:
>> Well it seemed to me that I'm the only one active for a long time and I
>> just wanted to see which members (if any) of translation team are still
>> active. Since we all share the same login this seemed as easyest way.
>
> For future: please, do not change the password regardless of what you
> think. This is a rule. A list of passwords is being created in a safe
> place (encrypted on the encrypted media protected with a 24 char
> password). Any password changes by users make this list useless and
> make admitting new members more complex. So, please, keep the password
> as is was given to you. When we migrate to individual accounts, you
> will have your own password and can change it.

Sorry about that, but that should be somewhere clearly stated. The
password was issued to me a long, long time ago and I really didn't
have any way to know there are any rules. Furthermore, in such a long
time password went around from person to person and I felt I should try
to consolidate and identify the team, and this seemed as a good way to
call people out.

Should I revert to the old password?

Toni