[TYPO3-translators] nightly translation status empty

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:45 CEST 2009

Hi!

Toni Milovan wrote:
> I have been busy for a while and didn't used tranlsation server for a
> time. Today I resumed my translation activities and have noticed that
> nightly translation status reports empty for all languages.
>
> I can still see my translations on the server but status reports that
> translation is only 2% finished.
>
> Did I miss something while I was away:)?

There are several problems at the moment:
- status is wrong
- TER does not fetch translations again

I did not look to #1. I tried to solve #2 (major problem) but no one is responding to my mails about it. No one is interested. And I do not have necessary access rights to fix TER.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team