[TYPO3-translators] Frame problem with ll-xml in Firefox 3

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Apr 4 13:47:42 CEST 2009

Francois Suter pisze:
> Hi all,
>
> When I log into the translation server and click on the "ll-XML" menu
> item, the corresponding module occupies the whole window instead of the
> content frame. This happens with FF3 on Mac. Has anyone observed the
> same behavior?

Yes (FF at Win) it started on 4.2.x (translations server and own
installations), but telling the truth - I don't care that anymore :)

This is just a some kind of a bug/programming issue, I met similar
symptoms (during programming own EXTs) when the name of the module (this
one with arrow that lets to roll down submodules list) is just a only
module in the extension.

On your own installation you can fix it yourself just by inserting
(copying) additional (dummy) module in  ext_tables.php file...

open the file:
typo3conf/ext/llxmltranslate/ext_tables.php

there is a line (probably #5 - starts with t3lib_extMgm::addModule...)
put this code in the next line:

t3lib_extMgm::addModule('txllxmltranslateM1','txllxmltranslateM1','bottom',t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY);.'mod1/');

save the file, empty configuration cache, logout and login again to BE
and that's all magick... you'll have now submodule ll-XML in the module
ll-XML :) and clicking it will put the module to the window without
loosing the main nav.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately ;) ) I cannot make any changes to
translation server, however I hope, that Dmitry will find some time to
put this small fix in a meantime...

Best regards Marcus