[TYPO3-translators] failure to fetch translation

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Sat Apr 4 13:47:40 CEST 2009

Hello

What could be wrong? I imported translation for cal, some og tt_news
yesterday and the day before that.

Then today I am trying to update translation from repository and it
doesn't show up as translated when I look into II-XML on each record.
I have already deleted the zip-files in typo3temp to refetch all the
translation. I have also looked in typo3conf/l10n/is/cal and found the
xml files and the translation is correct there, so I ask what is wrong
why is only some of the translation showing up in the II-XML extension?

Best regards
Styrmir Magnusson