[TYPO3-translators] translations to finnish

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:37 CEST 2009

Hi!

There is nothing special :) You will get a password and login to http://translation.typo3.org/typo3/  with the user name that corresponds to the language code ("fi"). There is one password for all translators to this language, so you cannot change the password. Then you navigate to llxml in the left menu and start translating :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team