[TYPO3-translators] SEO friendliness and Modern Linklist extension

Roel Neumann neumann at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 4 13:47:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using Modern Linklist (ext. ab_linklist) to manage the Links page
on our site.

I'd like to know if ab_linklist is SEO friendly. I am asking this
because our SEO partner thinks that the links that ab_linklist produces
aren't indexed by Google because the links are not pointing directly to
the link target, but to an internal link that somehow redirects to the
link target. Like this:

This is the page with the link:
http://www.taekwondo-homepage.de/linksammlung/kategorie/niederlande/aktion/details-anzeigen/link/taekwondo-bond-nederland/f1990236fb/?tx_ablinklist_pi1[cid]=153

the link and the supposed link target is:
http://www.taekwondobond.nl

but the url is
http://www.taekwondo-homepage.de/nc/linksammlung/aktion/link-oeffnen/link/taekwondo-bond-nederland/

and this would not be indexed by Google. And therefore from an SEO point
of view these kind of links do not make sense.

Well, I hope this makes sense and someone has an answer to this problem.
I haven't been able to find an answer so far.

By the way: on our own site the link url is even less friendly.
http://www.medischcentrumscheveningen.nl/nc/links/?tx_ablinklist_pi1%5Baction%5D=getviewclickedlink&tx_ablinklist_pi1%5Buid%5D=61
How can we make this a somewhat friendlier url like on the Taekwondo site?

Kind regards,
Roel Neumann