[TYPO3-translators] {Spam?} Re: Translate status is update ?

Otto van Bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Mon Oct 6 15:36:32 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for your answer.
Of course the work on the new version is more important.
I will stop asking to do something about the status.
If you leave a message on this list when something has changed it is ok for
me.

By the way I saw your book, first impression is pretty solid work!
Regards, Otto

Op 06-10-08 15:03, in artikel
mailman.42813.1223298324.4573.typo3-translators at lists.netfielders.de,