[TYPO3-translators] Translation into Khmer Language

Support support at nedkovlab.com
Wed Oct 1 10:27:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

You will receive an email from chief translator for selected language if
such exists.

Otherwise head of translation teams (currently I think that it is Dmitry
Dulepov) may add your language.

There are some articles and rules about translation process you can find on
TYPO3.org.

Best regards,
Valentin Nedkov