[TYPO3-translators] Like to help with German Translation

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat May 31 13:33:25 CEST 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008 13:06:40 UTC, Michael Bakonyi
<konakt at mb-neuemedien.de> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> I'd like to help with the German Translation. Could one of you give me a
> login?

I'll send you the data via private e-mail.

> Is there kind of a tutorial how translation has to be done/ what has to
> be kept in mind when translating? How's the translation handled
> technically? Via SVN?
>
> Right now I only know this link:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/German-translation-common-vocabulary

That's the most important info about the German translation. The general
starting point is:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/German-Translation-Team

Translation is done via the ll-XML extension. See the general info at:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden