[TYPO3-translators] System extensions up-to-date?

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 2 13:45:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

After updating one of my own projects to TYPO3 4.2 and updating the
translations, I saw some entries that weren't translated to German.
However, the translation status from "Re-generate cached information"
tells me that there's nothing missing except for context-sensitive help
entries. Could somebody please check if the system extensions on the
translation server are up-to-date?

Thanks,
Christian
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden