[TYPO3-translators] sr_feuser_register...problems/danish translation

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Sat Mar 1 18:55:08 CET 2008

Hi fellow translators,

I am new to this forum and the translation section. I have problems
with the danish
translation of sr_feuser_register ext.

When i update from repositery in typo3 backend i says UPD for the
translation of
files to danish language, but when i open IIXLM translator one of the
files
(typo3conf/l10n/dk/sr_feuser_register/pi1/dk.locallang.xml) shows only
half of
the fields translated.

I checked the translation server and it shows a complete translation
of sr_feuser_register.
Then i tried to export and merge the file but nothing changed.

Anyone who care to explain the basics or can direct me to a wiki or
something with
explanation to this - or correct me if i do something wrong.

Kind regards

Kim Holberg Andersen