[TYPO3-translators] Translation of sr_feuser_register

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Wed Jun 18 18:29:31 CEST 2008

Tapio Markula wrote:

> Tomas Norre Mikkelsen kirjoitti:

>>> You can use the option "Export" of ll-XML module to create the export
>>> file and the use the option "Merge".
>
> merge first?
>
> I would like to send Finnish translations to translation server.
> I tested (without merge) and seems that nothing happened.

Hi,

the common way is:

* be sure you have ll-XML Extension installed
* translate the locallang.xml file of the affected extension or core module
in your TYPO3 Instance
* export the locallang.xml file with ll-XML own 'Export' function
* Login to translationserver
* go to ll-XML Module and choose 'Merge'
* Select the language
* Select the exportfile for upload
* Select the file to merging (mostly the same like this you have export
from)
* Click to 'Upload merge-file'
* The new translations should be on the server

@Tapia:
> I would like to send Finnish translations to translation server.
> I tested (without merge) and seems that nothing happened.

What exactly you did test?

Cheers
Stefano
--
Seit dem 1.1.2008 werden Daten zu jeder E-Mail verdachtsunabhängig gespeichert!
Weitere Informationen: www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de