[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ja

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Jul 29 08:27:29 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've just uploaded the extension "static_info_tables_ja" to TER [1].

At this moment it provides translations for tables: static_territories,
static_countries and static_languages.

This extension was created to translate a website [2] to Japanese,
however I don't have any idea of Japanese so I'd like to transfer this
extension to somebody that could complete and improve it.

If you want to be the maintainer of this extension, please tell me your
TYPO3 user and I'll transfer the extension key to you.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1]
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/static_info_tables_ja/2.0.0/