[TYPO3-translators] Welcome to the "TYPO3-translators" mailing list

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Jan 29 14:31:36 CET 2008

Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I'm French and I use a few extensions that doesn't seems to be
> translated yet. So I'd like to help and translated them. I've search a
> bit on typo3.org but maybe not on the right place as I found really
> little information on translating for typo3. Where should I start ?
>
> Regards

Hi Nicolas,

You start by contacting the Chief translator for the French language
over at: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translation#Translation_Teams

Then either he/she will do your translations for you or you can become a
member of the French team. If you do, then follown the instructions on:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translation#Translation_process to see
how translation should be done.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/