[TYPO3-translators] Reminder: Bug #4721: no language files can be uploaded into TER

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 25 15:29:10 CET 2008

Hi!

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> http://jambage.com/development/l10n.tar.gz
> Thanks.

I checked pi1 for all langauges and uploaded all missing files.

>> - go to translation server and translate extension there
>
> Do I have access to the translation server?

Hm. How do I know? :) If you are in corresponding language group, you should have login and password. If you wish to join translation team for a language, ask for password here in the list or try to see whom can you contact (@wiki).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team