[TYPO3-translators] QUESTION ABOUT MULTILINGUAL SITE

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 8 22:20:52 CET 2008

Hi,

<j.robles at alumnos.urjc.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.2380.1199822111.5304.typo3-translators at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello, Im new in TYPO3 and i have a beginer question, i know!
> I wait the comuninity can help me.
>
> I make a web in TYPO3 and now i want to translate it to all languages, It
> is
> possible? I will change the information every month.
>
> I can download the file of translating from typo3 web in the section of
> extensions? Is there another place? Another way?
>
> Any answer will be thanks a lot.
> I need some of orientation.
>
> Greetings from Spain

please don't write capitol subjects, its a synonym for screaming.

So start reading this document:
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/

The translations doesn't matter for you, you only should update your
language files in your Extension manager / translation settigs, that's all.
It's so easy for the user -)

vg  Steffen