[TYPO3-translators] Fixes on the translation server

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Feb 21 17:32:18 CET 2008

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

>> It is working only with main TER. I've just tested all mirrors and
>> none of them have a up to date translation files.
>>
>> Does someone know what is the synchronization schedule for the mirrors
>> so we could know if they do not synchronize at all or just haven't
>> synchronized yet?
>
> I think they synch nightly, so you'll have to wait another 24h.

After at least 48h here is the status:

US Mirror 1 (NJ) mirror-typo3.vinehosting.com/ter/ 	OLD!
US Mirror 2 (TX) ter.cannonbose.com/ter/ 		NEW
DE Mirror 2 ter.mittwald.de/ter/ DEU 			NEW
DE Mirror 1 (DFN) ter.rz.tu-clausthal.de/ter/ 		NEW
DK Mirror 1 ter.sitedesign.dk/ter/ DNK 			NEW
NL Mirror 1 ter.tue.nl/ NLD 				NEW

Seems like one mirror do not synchronize translation files.

--
grtz
Krystian