[TYPO3-translators] Login als Member of the Bulgarian Translation Team

Dessislav Milatinov desislav at typo3.bg
Wed Feb 13 16:54:49 CET 2008

Hallo everyone,

how can I become a User and Password to login on the Translation Server?
I am a member of the Bulgarian Translation Team.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings
Dessislav Milatinov

www.typo3.bg
www.treworx.com

desislav at treworx.com
desislav at palm-galaxy.com

recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary, privileged or otherwise confidential
information. It should not be used by or disclosed to any other party,
nor copied or retained.
If you are not an intended recipient please delete this email
immediately and inform the sender. Thank you.