[TYPO3-translators] Strange things on translation.typo3.org, need to be fixed

Martin Kokes martin at typo3-hosting.com
Thu Feb 7 13:43:15 CET 2008

Hello community,

With with regard to my previous post from Feb 5 2008 0:16 in which I
missing most of translations downloaded from TER, I found that this page
on translation server:

http://translation.typo3.org/typo3conf/l10n/status.html

nightly at 3:00 generated, doesn't correspond with current status of xml
translations on http://translation.typo3.org/typo3/, at least what
http://translation.typo3.org/typo3conf/l10n/cz.zip applies.

Last updated file found I accidentaly in Danish language (templavoila),
which is from Jan 4 2008. It looks like since this date doesn't:

1) no one translated anything
2) someone translated, but translated files are not packed up and
synchronized with TER.